We offer the latest technology in health care for your pet!
We have acquired a Companion Therapy Laser allowing us to provide alternative treatments for many common conditions.
Laser therapy allows relief of pain through the release of endorphins and stimulates the injured cells to heal at a faster rate.
- Laser therapy is drug-free, surgery-free, pain-free.
- Laser therapy treats pain from arthritis, hip dysplasia, degenerative disease and other conditions.
- Laser therapy treats wounds and accelerates healing in hot spots, burns, lacerations, and abrasions.
Benefits of laser therapy include:
- extremely well-tolerated
- no known side-effects
- may decrease the need for surgery and medications
More benefits include:
- reduction in healing time
- requires no sedation, clipping or restraint
- quick to administer
- many pets have immediate relief of pain